- Treatment Locator
- Provider Alert Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
- Governor Desantis Freedom First Budget Signing Ensures a Healthier Future for Floridians
- Florida Department of Health Promotes Generator Safety Ahead of 2022 Disaster Preparedness Tax Holiday
- HEALTH OFFICIALS ISSUE BLUE-GREEN ALGAE BLOOM ALERT FOR LAKE CRAGO
- HEALTH OFFICIALS LIFT BLUE-GREEN ALGAE BLOOM ALERT FOR LAKE HAMILTON
- HEALTH OFFICIALS ISSUE BLUE-GREEN ALGAE BLOOM CAUTION FOR LAKE HANCOCK
- HEALTH OFFICIALS ISSUE BLUE-GREEN ALGAE BLOOM CAUTION FOR LAKE REEDY
- HEALTH OFFICIALS ISSUE BLUE-GREEN ALGAE BLOOM CAUTION FOR LAKE PIERCE
Vulnerable populations at risk for severe COVID-19:
Certain populations are at greater risk of progressing to severe disease and warrant more significant consideration for prophylaxis or treatment.
- Patients who are older (≥65 years), have comorbidities, or are immunocompromised are at higher risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19.
- When necessary, providers should prioritize treating patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19 illness, including older and immunocompromised individuals and those with clinical risk factors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Sites Available Through FDOH-Polk:
Hours of operation are 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. No appointment necessary for COVID-19 vaccines.
We offer all three COVID-19 vaccines. Available for 18 years of age and older: Moderna (2 dose series and booster) and Johnson & Johnson (one dose). Available for 5 years of age and older: Pfizer (2 dose series). Available for 12 years of age and older: Pfizer booster.
Mondays: Lakeland DOH Clinic, 3241 Lakeland Hills Blvd., Lakeland, FL, 33805
Tuesdays and Thursdays: Specialty Care Clinic, 1255 Brice Blvd., Bartow, FL, 33830
Wednesdays: Auburndale Vaccination Center, 245 E. Lake Ave., Auburndale, FL, 33823
Fridays: Haines City DOH Clinic, 1700 Baker Ave. E, Haines City, FL, 33844
For homebound individuals needing a vaccine – please call: 863-519-7911
COVID-19 Testing Site Available Through DOH-Polk:
Auburndale Testing and Vaccination Center - 245 E Lake Ave, Auburndale, FL 33823
Appointments are recommended, to schedule an appointment please call (863) 519-7911.
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.Florida COVID-19 Testing Site Locator
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals