Florida Department of Health Issues Notice of Fine to Leon County Totaling More Than $3.5 Million for Violation of Florida Law
- Setting the Record Straight - Nikki Fried Perpetuates COVID-19 Misinformation
- Child Care Food Program Continues to Contribute to Child Wellness in Florida
- Florida Department of Health Sets the Record Straight on False Data Claims by the Miami Herald
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Orlando
- BLUE-GREEN ALGAE BLOOM ALERT
- Protecting Against Mosquito-borne Diseases
- Health Officials Issue Rabies Alert
- ALGAE BLOOM ALERT
- Polk County Vaccination Update 02-15-2021
COVID-19 Vaccination Sites Available Through FDOH-Polk:
Hours of operation are 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. No Appointment necessary for COVID-19 vaccines.
We offer all three COVID-19 vaccines. Available for 18 years of age and older: Moderna (2 dose series) and Johnson & Johnson (one dose). Available for 12 years of age and older: Pfizer (2 dose series).
Mondays: Lakeland DOH Clinic, 3241 Lakeland Hills Blvd., Lakeland, FL, 33805
Wednesdays: Auburndale Vaccination Center, 245 E. Lake Ave., Auburndale, FL, 33823
Thursdays: Specialty Care Clinic, 1255 Brice Blvd., Bartow, FL, 33830
Fridays: Haines City DOH Clinic, 1700 Baker Ave. E, Haines City, FL, 33844
For homebound individuals needing a vaccine – please call: 863-519-7911
COVID-19 Testing Site Available through FDOH-Polk:
Lake Ariana Clubhouse, 321 Ramsgate Road, Auburndale, FL 33823
Appointment are REQUIRED, to schedule an appointment please call (863) 519-7911.
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.Florida COVID-19 Vaccine Site Locator
No events at this time
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals