What Services Are Available?
Testing - The program provides screening tests for hepatitis A, B, & C to persons 18 years of age and older who are at increased risk for hepatitis infection.Who is at increased risk for acquiring a hepatitis infection?
- Men who have sex with men
- People who use injection or noninjection drugs (all those who use illegal drugs)
- People experiencing homelessness
- People who have lived with a hepatitis positive individual
- People born between 1945 and 1965
- People who have gotten a tattoo at an unlicensed facility
- People who had a blood transfusion before 1993