- Florida Department of Health Issues New COVID-19 Testing Guidance
- State Surgeon General Calls on Federal Government to Stop Actively Preventing Distribution of COVID-19 Therapeutics
- Year in Review: FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians
- Florida Department of Health Welcomes New Deputy Secretary for Health
- Health Officials Issue Blue-Green Algae Bloom ALERT for Tiger Lake
- POLK HEALTH OFFICIALS URGE EXTREME CAUTION ENTERING THE NEW YEAR DUE TO ALARMING INCREASE IN COVID-19 CASES
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics for Children Ages 5 and Older Will be held on November 17th and 18th
- BLUE-GREEN ALGAE BLOOM ALERT
- Protecting Against Mosquito-borne Diseases
COVID-19 Vaccination Sites Available Through FDOH-Polk:
Hours of operation are 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. No appointment necessary for COVID-19 vaccines.
We offer all three COVID-19 vaccines. Available for 18 years of age and older: Moderna (2 dose series and booster) and Johnson & Johnson (one dose). Available for 12 years of age and older: Pfizer (2 dose series and booster).
Mondays: Lakeland DOH Clinic, 3241 Lakeland Hills Blvd., Lakeland, FL, 33805
Tuesdays and Thursdays: Specialty Care Clinic, 1255 Brice Blvd., Bartow, FL, 33830
Wednesdays: Auburndale Vaccination Center, 245 E. Lake Ave., Auburndale, FL, 33823
Fridays: Haines City DOH Clinic, 1700 Baker Ave. E, Haines City, FL, 33844
For homebound individuals needing a vaccine – please call: 863-519-7911
COVID-19 Testing Site Available Through DOH-Polk:
Auburndale Testing Center - 321 Ramsgate Road, Auburndale, FL 33823
Appointments are recommended, to schedule an appointment please call (863) 519-7911.
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.Florida COVID-19 Testing Site Locator
No events at this time
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals