Tallahassee, Fla. —The Florida Department of Health is accepting submissions for the third annual Healthy Weight Community Champion Recognition Program. Last year, 65 cities and counties were recognized by the Florida Department of Health for their efforts to increase physical activity and improve nutrition as part of the Healthiest Weight Florida Initiative.
- Joint Investigation Leads To Arrest In West Palm Beach
- Joint Investigation Leads To Arrest In Fort Pierce
- Nearly 50,000 Floridians Participate In Department Of Health World Heart Day Events
- Death Certificates Present Final Medical Complication
- Florida Department of Health Celebrates World Heart Day with Statewide Trainings
- New Panel Member Announced For Office of Compassionate Use
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals